How to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Home

How to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Home

Carbon monoxide, also known simply as CO, is a toxic gas and can be harmful with devastating effects; especially when inhaled by young children.

When one of the most dangerous gases than can be produced leak within a home environment, it’s odourless, colourless and invisible properties can spark disaster and emergency.

Here’s all you need to know about CO and how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning in the home:

Read more