As your design partner for renewable energy systems, Big Green Switch can help you with connection

Who do I need to notify?

The connection is made to the distribution network managed by your local Distribution Network Opertor (DNO). This is often not the same as your electricity supplier.

This page has a map shows the coverage of each DNO

How do I get approval to connect?

There are two different requirements, depending on whether the system exceeds 16 amps per phase.

This is not an area for amateurs! If Ownergy is managing your installation we will ensure the necessary notifications/permissions are in place.